Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Yaaaaaaaaaaaawn.

Good morning Blogspot. Guess what? Today I get to go to Stephen's house. "Well why are you making this post and not at his house giving him cuddles?" You ask? Well. He needs his sleep. And it's sort of ungodly how early I had to get up today to drive mom to work. Sort of. My yawns are off the CHAIN dawg.

In other news, I recently started playing Paper Mario on this N64 emulator I have. It is SO GREAT. See, I've played this once before using a different ROM and it was all kinds of fucked up. The words were all gobbly gook, so I couldn't understand what was going on at all. Plus the combat system pretty much requires that you be able to read what you're doing so it was pure luck I was even able to fight bowser in the introduction scene. So yeah, thank goodness this one is written in plain English. I was so lost the first time.

4 comments:

  1. Paper Mario = most under appreciated game

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tl;dr.

    Just kidding. :) I tried playing majoras mask on an emulator. It was horrible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As long as there is no emulator lag

    ReplyDelete