Sunday, May 15, 2011

Dream

I had a dream last night. A very weird one. I had a dream that I went to some college, and saw this famous person, and I kept trying to stalk her....or him. I can't remember. Anyways, eventually I gave up, and went walking down a street near my boyfriend's house, and dad caught up with me and said that there was something wrong with my bones. So he took me to this hippie chick doctor and she just casually took slices of my bone out of my arm and handed one of them to me and I was like "woah". It was pretty cool. And then I was in some board walk town by the sea, and I had to take care of some animals for a circus. In stead of doing that, though, I walked out and started walking around in this suburban area and saw some canvassers from Texas Campaign for the Environment. I wished them luck and kept walking and I saw my old friend Halen. I tried to avoid her, but she saw me and followed me around. I showed her this weird thing I could do with my arm and she was also like "woah". And then I got some alert that my ex from years ago, Sam, had made a post about me on Facebook, and I saw him sitting at some Thanksgiving dinner laughing with his friends about me. And then I woke up.

2 comments:

  1. sounds like a crazy dream! i also had crazy dream fw days ago

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're lucky. Most of my dreams are about are mundane responsibilities-- like calling friends I need to talk to, or paying bills.

    So I'll wake up, and have no idea if I've followed through on something or not.

    ReplyDelete